Focused on the development of own restaurant brands and its international expansion through the Management model, as well as investment in exclusive gastronomic projects whose common denominator is sustainability and natural raw materials.
TATEL represents the quintessence of the welcoming and playful spirit that characterizes Spanish restaurants. TATEL’s gastronomy is based on the most traditional Mediterranean cuisine, but with a contemporary and innovative twist. TATEL has been recognized by the prestigious newspaper USA Today, as one of the 25 restaurants in the world worth travelling to.
Forerunner of Japanese – Mediterranean fusion cuisine, it combines the power of the most traditional Spanish flavours with the ancestral techniques of Japanese cuisine.
Director of MABEL HOSPITALITY
- Franchising Operational Management in Hospitality
- Territorial Performance Management of Dealers from Multinational Distribution Services
- Financial Supervisor and Analist of Dealers from Multinational Financial Services
- Master in Business Administration from Instituto de Empresa
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics at University of Santiago de Compostela